- About us
Dr.Pawan Kumar Goyal is a Consultant Physician with more than 20 years of experience in the areas of General Medicine, Cardiology, Diabetology, Respiratory Medicine and Infections. He pursued his M.B.B.S. from S.P. Medical College, Bikaner in year 1985, M.D. (Medicine) from S.P. Medical College, Bikaner in year 1989 and DNB from National Board of Education, New Delhi in year 1990.
He gives personalized care to each patient with passion and utilising best available healthcare products and interventions. His speciality to manage all kind of patients with equal zeal and passion makes him a popular name in his profession.
He always considers patient as supreme and putting institution always above personal self. His strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities helps him to cure patient’s problem.
- Registrar, Department of Medicine Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner: 1986 to 1989
- Senior Resident, Department of Medicine, St. Stephen’s Hospital New Delhi: 1990 to 1991.
- Senior Resident Department of Medicine at Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi 1991 to 1992
- Helped to Established Muni Maya Ram Hospital, Pitampura while working as Senior Consultant Physician at Maya Muni Ram Jain Hospital 1992 to 1994
- Honorary Consultant Physician and Coordinator of DNB (General Medicine) with Jaipur Golden Hospital, Rohini, New Delhi: 1994 to April 2021.
- Established and successfully running self-owned clinic in Rohini, New Delhi from 1989 to till date.
- Senior Consultant Physician at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi
- Formerly - Senior Consultant Physician in Jaipur Golden Hospital, Rohini, Delhi
- Formerly - Teaching Coordinator for DNB Medicine students in Jaipur Golden Hospital.
- Life membership of Indian Medical association
- Life Membership of association of Physicians of India
- Life Membership of Prestigious Cardiological Society of India
- Life Membership of Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India
- Fellowship of Indian College of Physicians
- Membership of American Diabetic Association
- Thesis Entitled “A Study of Echocardiography measurements in normal Indian adult population” June 1989.
- Presented a paper entitled “A rare presentation of tropical eosinophilia as spontaneous Pneumothorax in Annual Conference of “Association of Physicians of India’ Delhi chapter on 18/02/1992.
- Published documentation entitled “RhinocerebralMucormycosis presenting as polyneuritis Cranialis” in July 2000 issue of JAPI.
- Participated in the educational activity titled Clinical cardiology Update 2016 at European Society of Cardiology Congress.
- Participated in 76th scientific sessions of American Diabetic Association (ADA) on June 10 to 14, 2016 at New Orleans L.A.
- Organized 1st Annual conference of North Delhi Physician forum on July,3rd 2016 at Hotel Crowne Plaza, Rohini, New Delhi
- Participated as a Delegate in Dr. Mohan’s International Diabetes Update 2016 from July 29, 2016 to July 31, 2016 at Hotel ITC Grand Chola, Chennai.
- Attended Best of American Diabetes Association India, 2016 from September 21, 2016 to September 22, 2016 held in Delhi Organized by American Diabetes Association.
- Participated in the activity titled Train the Trainers certified by The Endocrine Society in the year 2016.
- Participated in Diabetes India 2017, Organized by 7th World congress of Diabetes on 23 to 26 February 2017.
- Organized 2nd Annual Conference of North Delhi Physician Forum held on July 30, 2017 at Hotel Crowne Plaza, Rohini, Delhi.
- Chaired a session on Thyroid disorders in Annual conference of API in Bengaluru 2018.
- Participated in “ESICON 2018” 48th Annual Conference of Endocrine Society from November 15, 2018 to November 18, 2018 at Bhubaneswar.
- Organized 3rd Annual Conference of North Delhi Physician Forum held on July 22nd, 2018 at Hotel Crowne Plaza, Rohini, and Delhi.
- Participated in National Research Conference-Cum-Workshop organized by Physicians Research Foundation at Hotel Inn, Aero city, New Delhi from January 12, 2019 to January 13, 2019.
- Participated in the Hypertension Summit held on 12th to 14th July, 2019 at Kovalam, Kerala by Dr. Daniel Lackland (President), and Dr. C. Venkata S. Ram (Director).
- Organized 4th Annual Conference of North Delhi Physician Forum held on July 21, 2019 at Hotel Crowne Plaza, Rohini, and Delhi.
- Awarded National Scholarship by Ministry of Education and Social Welfare in 1977
- Awarded National Scholarship by Ministry of Education and Social Welfare in 1978
- Awarded proficiency certificate by Indian Council For International Amity for General Knowledge Competition in 1978
- Selected one of the merit students in Rajasthan and attended camp organised for merit students
- Awarded second prize in essay competition on world health Day in 1984 by IMA Bikaner
- Appointed Editor English section of College Magazine in 1984-1985
- Awarded for completing ACCF Distance Education Program Update Course on ‘’LIPIDS’’ held in India 2010.
- Awarded for completing Post Graduate Course in Gastroenterology certified by American College of Gastroenterology in 2015.